Wednesday, February 6

Gabriella Rocha by way of 6pm


When it comes to shopping for clothes made in the USA, there is nothing better than being able to search via a site like 6pm.com.  I don't remember the last time I paid full price for something and I don't know why anyone would in this day and age.  One of my favorite features of 6pm.com is the "% 0ff" filter.  Sure it may be out of your price range but at 70% off, what a bargin.  Today I was browsing for interesting tops and narrowed my made in the USA search to one brand; Gabriella Rocha.  A brand I am not unfamiliar with, but based on its prevalance and my perception of it being a lower end line, I was surprised to find it was made here.  Thanks again internet, always broadening my horizons you are.  So while I found some cute items the brand also seems to lean a bit junior for my taste and then there was this:
 
to which i say no, never, and why?
 
In some cases a transgression such as this would be enough to turn me a away from a brand.  Honestly, i will look at every future G R piece with this silly thing in mind.  Not to dwell on my personal opinon of this, I will move on to what I thought were  great deals and cute looks.
 
Varci Dotted Tee $35
 I would dare call this top a necessity. I base this on ownership of something similar from the Banana Republic from my pre-usa-only days. It is a great casual tee shirt with subtle sparkle. Key word being subtle.  No one was ever criticised for subtle tee.
And then this little number because I have spring fever
 
Monica Polka Dot Blouse $14
This blouse is two important things; simple and interesting.  Love it.

 



No comments: